As many of you know the east side is getting hit with a bunch of snow. That means school closing and cancelations of all sorts, so what can we do on that free time? I thought I would come up with a list of a few suggestions!
Numero uno- learn a new language, no I’m just kidding but you can if you like.
- Read a book. I personally have been really into the book “Me Before You” By: Jojo Moyes.
- Watch a movie.
- Binge watch Netflix or rewatch old favorites, I have so many shows I want to watch yet I keep going back and rewatching Bob’s burgers!
- Do something creative! Or start a DIY project. Get crafty!
- Go full on hibernation mode-No shame.
- Clean because why not!?
- Do your nails or try one of those fun nail designs you’ve been wanting to do on yourself.
- Enjoy a bath with one of those amazing bath bombs everyone has!
- I personally love face masks mostly sheet masks. So hydrate your skin ( you’ll need it for this winter) Have fun pamper yourself!
- You could cook some nice comfort food, a soup, some stew. Or you could just order a pizza but hey I’m just giving ideas here!
- Binge watch all your beauty gurus on YouTube. Or just watch your fav.Youtubers.
- Start planning and get organized for the week.
- Do any school/ work you still need to catch up on.
- Take the time to deep clean your house.
- If you can get outside! Go make a snow man or snow angels, go sledding! Have fun.
- Take the time to call some relatives! Maybe your grandma? Aunts ? Uncles? Or even have a chat with a friend.
- Just chill with your pets or pamper them.
- Take the time to make your favorite warm drink and really just enjoy it, be thankful for all that you have.
Well I hope you enjoyed this little list of things I came up with. What do you like to do on your snow days? Or did I miss something on the list? Let me know below in the comments!